Follow These Hair Care Tips To Get The Most Out Of Your Locks!
- Use Professional lines of hair care products designed for this texture hair. Moisture is key.
- Use Professionally licensed and experienced stylists and colorists to work with your hair.
- Upon receiving the hair, co- wash with non sulfate product. Initial shedding is normal during the process. As a matter of preference, wefts can be sealed for extra security.
- Use brushes /combs with widely spaced, flexible bristles.
- Hair is most vulnerable when wet. We recommend against combing, pulling, or stressing the hair and/or weft especially when hair is wet.
- Never brush or finger rake hair from root to end directly. Always handle gently.
- To Brush: Hold the hair at the base of the neck in a loose ponytail to avoid pulling and breakage. Brush starting grin the bottom: 2 inches to the end, then 4 inches to the end, etc. gradually working your way up 2 inches at a time.
- Don’t put excessive heat on the hair.
- We also recommend against the use of products with silicon in them.
- Use your professional hair care products,(i.e. shampoo or co-wash, conditioner or leave-in conditioner, oil, heat protectant spray, etc.) but do not use so much product that it dulls the hair or weighs it down.
- Use blow dryer as your detangled. Avoid combing or finger raking hair when wet. After washing, conditioning, etc., use a blow dryer to gently dry and create movement through the hair. As the hair heats and drys, it will do a great deal of detangling on its own. After hair has dried and cooled, lightly finger rake or brush free any remaining tangles.